Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Panay Explorers Inc. Update

Thread: Panay Explorers Inc. Update

Hybrid View

City
    CULASI
    Country
    PHILIPPINES

Sorry about the quote....I sort of spaced that one out.

As for opening dates....well, the original plan was to open in 2010. We thought we might be able to make 2009.....never did I feel we could make 07. It has been a tough road but worthwhile for us. You learn to develop a true appreciation for a business owner when you undertake a challenge like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by h2odragon1 View Post
    BabyD;
    Earlier you asked my permision to use a phrase I thought up. I see that you have changed it. Disapointed! My phrase is WARNING: DIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES IS THE MOST ADDICTIVE FORM OF DIVING.
    You are free to use it!
    Also dissapointed that the opening date has been moved back again. first date had been 2007, then Nov. 2008, now 2009 or 2010. I do wish you good luck in getting this going.
    I know that politics can slow down any project. I have friends in Manila who know how to play that 'GAME'. these polititians don't realize there is more for them in the long run,if they let a project go forward than if they resist it for a little money now.
    GOOD LUCK!
    PADI #481247
    WELCOME TO CULASI, ANTIQUE, PHILIPPINES
    Soon we will open the doors to the only SCUBA diving resort in the area. Come see our part of the Sulu Sea.

OWSI /EFRI / SPECIALTY INSTRUCTOR
    www.panayexplorers.com

City
    CULASI
    Country
    PHILIPPINES

Default Panay Explorers at work

Your Instructor - 5 meter Safety Stop
    Last edited by Babydamulag; 06-18-2008 at 10:18 PM.
    PADI #481247
    WELCOME TO CULASI, ANTIQUE, PHILIPPINES
    Soon we will open the doors to the only SCUBA diving resort in the area. Come see our part of the Sulu Sea.

OWSI /EFRI / SPECIALTY INSTRUCTOR
    www.panayexplorers.com