Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Are fuel prices hampering your diving?

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
    See you must feel better you just towed the party line without any facts! The economy until the news media got a hold of it was the best ever! Period!
    You must be joking, or your just delusional. Maybe the economy was the best ever 8 yrs ago right when he stepped in office. But it was just handed to him. You talk about facts so where's yours, and better yet how creditable are they? I might not fully agree with the balloon ban(personally I could care less) but there is reason behind it. Plus who's jobs is it taking away. The balloons are made in China and sold in flower shops and grocery stores. I don't see a floral shop, and there's no way a grocery store is going out of business because they can't sell balloons.

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

I am not joking at all! Nothing was handed to GWB the economy was tanking and we had a little thing called "The Teach Crash" under Billy boy! The this little thing called 9/11 came along and GWB and the Republican House & Senate passed tax cuts that stimulated the economy for 6 years of solid growth! Millions of job and an unemployment rate that is considered full employment! 4 years less than 5%! Best since records were kept! The news media would like you to think something else because they are so far left!

The Balloon industry is 100 million dollar a year industry in California! And that doesn't matter, they have a right to sell Balloons! Where does Government get off telling an industry to stop selling a legal product? How did we give it that much power? Your comments sound like WWII Germany "As long as they don't come for me, so what!"

You need to go out side your liberal education and read some real economist like Dr Thomas Sole! Our GNP went from 5 trillion to 12 trillion dollars in 10 years! Please learn something about economics! Free market and capitalism is our last hope of freedom in the world! To see the latest generation show no understanding and demonstrate such a left wing stance shows me we are lost in our education system! The Secular Progressives are winning and we all lose!

I can only hope that a few people out there can see and understand what is real and what is false! And no man named Barrack Hussein Obama should ever be President of the United States of America any more than someone named Benedict Arnold!

Please name one thing a Dumocrat has done to bring down fuel prices, just one, please even a little?!!!

God save us all!
    Last edited by Papa Bear; 06-11-2008 at 10:26 PM.
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Quote Originally Posted by shinek View Post
    Just on the off chance that anyone is still reading this thread, I found the following article which may help those of us who are not as well read understand a little about how the price of oil fluctuates on a global basis. Based on the oil prices referenced, it appears to have been written at the back end of last year.

Anyway, I found it interesting so thought I'd pass it on.

http://www.wtrg.com/prices.htm
    Very nice and I always see good viewer numbers on this thread! Many people just don't get involved but the watch! Anyone is free to post there opinion in a discussion, but many times if it is said for them they feel they don't have to join in! It seems a more substantive discussion may give people hope that there are a few who know whats going on!

The article you found was great! Thanks for posting it!
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

I See This Is Now A Who's Penis Is Bigger Fight.

While All Of The Children Are Bickering About Dumocrats And Ripoffublicans I Will Be Out Diving.

Wow That Water Is Cold......and Deep Too!

Quote Originally Posted by acelockco View Post
    I See This Is Now A Who's Penis Is Bigger Fight.

While All Of The Children Are Bickering About Dumocrats And Ripoffublicans I Will Be Out Diving.

Wow That Water Is Cold......and Deep Too!
    Well I've just had too much down time this last week. Just wrapped up the quarter, and work doesn't start for a week. But I'll be out diving tomorrow and yes the water is still cold(49-53 deg F) I'll have a busy week of diving and camping starting Monday. No cell service or internet or even power for a whole week(oh the needed little break from society) So we'll have to call this debate a drawl, or what the hell I'll just toss in the towel since it seems to be never ending and it's not even about diving.

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

More like the size of your brain cells! "A man goes to his doctors office and the doctor's nurse tells the man to put on the gown and asked him what is wrong? He tells her he thinks he has a problem with his Penis and the nurse says lets take a look so I can tell the doctor what he will need. The man opens his gown and the nurse starts laughing uncontrollably! I am so sorry, but I have never seen one so small, who are you going to satisfy with that little thing? The man looked at her and said, why ME of course!"

So I am happy with what I know and wouldn't trade all the ignorant bliss for any of the trivia in all of my intact cells!

very nice we'll end it with a joke, and not a half bad one to boot.

City
    London
    Country
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by hbh2oguard View Post
    Well I've just had too much down time this last week. Just wrapped up the quarter, and work doesn't start for a week. But I'll be out diving tomorrow and yes the water is still cold(49-53 deg F) I'll have a busy week of diving and camping starting Monday. No cell service or internet or even power for a whole week(oh the needed little break from society) So we'll have to call this debate a drawl, or what the hell I'll just toss in the towel since it seems to be never ending and it's not even about diving.
    Out in Malta at the mo, just started playing with the new video housing (Sony Z1 in a Gates)... finally got the trim sorted, but still prooving too much to take on the deeper dives. Bit of a shame, we're hoping to ID a new wreck this afternoon, would've been nice to take the camera along for the proof, I'll let you all know how it went tomorrow.

sounds good, stay safe and good luck with the camera.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456