Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dive masks cuts off girls nose?

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

This is the kind of BS that makes our entire legal system seem like a joke. We really need laws in place to stop these nonsense lawsuits as we ultimately pay the price. Honestly if I were a Judge I would throw the case out of court and issue the parents two fines. One for not watching their 8 year old child more carefully while in the pool, and a second for the friviolus law suit. This BS needs to stop!

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for the dumb kid, but the only one that is responsable are the parents and the dumb kid.

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Boy, you guys are so cold! The little girl and her parents need understanding and cash! This is the Change that some candidates are speaking of, I am sure, where we feel the pain of those not insured and take any responsibility away from American educated parents! How can they be held responsible? Remember "America is the greatest country on earth, and I want to change it!" A good lawyer is what we need in the White House! Lawyers are just here to help, what would we do without them?
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
    Lawyers are just here to help, what would we do without them?
    We would live in a much more honest society without them.

Actually maybe you are right though Papa Bear...

What if we made a new law that stated that the lawyers would now get 99% of the money won in a law suit? It would be great, no one would be using lawyers any longer and things should settle down.

City
    Sydney
    State
    Nova Scotia
    Country
    Canada

I'm sure Papa Bear was being sarcastic .... right?? Good plan though, Ace, I love that idea!
    -- "I'd like to be ... under the sea ... In an octopus' garden ... in the shade ..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12