Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
London International dive show
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: London International dive show

Default London International dive show

london dive show is on 10th & 11th march advanced tickets £7.50 @ the door £10.50 all information on speakers ect is @ www.diveshows.co.uk
    NITROGEN NARCOSIS IS FOR CHRISTMAS - OXYGEN TOXICITY IS FOR LIFE !

deeptech, should there be a subforum listing for the London show like the rest of the shows shown in the events category?

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick View Post
    deeptech, should there be a subforum listing for the London show like the rest of the shows shown in the events category?
    I dont know if I posted wrong please accept my appologies

Oh, I can't believe I just asked that lame question......we ARE in the London Dive Show subforum......

Sorry deeptechgnome, I will blame it all on a blonde moment.

Here's a photo from last years busy show in a feeble attempt to atone myself.
    Last edited by Sarah; 01-23-2007 at 06:10 AM.

no problems young lady

DTG, will you be attending the show?

We'd like to see a report here and some more photos so anyone who missed it can see what they missed and maybe next time not miss it.

From the photo below it looks like they have a pool where attendees can try out rebreathers. I see a Draeger in the foreground and an Inspiration in the back.
    Attached Images Attached Images

City
    Reading
    State
    Berkshire
    Country
    England

I've never been to the London dive show but after reading this thread and looking at the link I am interested. Can anyone tell me if the entrance fee includes the speakers?

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

I don't know if the entrance fee includes the speakers or not, there's nothing to say otherwise on the website.

But i was hoping to go back to the UK for a couple of weeks around that time (this year it's on the 7th/8th March) to attend it, but i can't get any flights at all (or they are sooo expensive). Ce la vie...maybe next year
    Lottie

City
    Reading
    State
    Berkshire
    Country
    England

Oh Lottie, what a shame! Still at least you won't have our awful weather to contend with! Is there any similar dive show in America which might be closer to you and therefore less expensive in terms of flights?

Registered Users Wow Philippines's Avatar
    City
    London
    Country
    United Kingdom

Exclamation Philippines Department of Tourism at London Int'l Dive Show 8-9March08

Hello everyone,

Better late than never.

Just a quick shout out to people in London and Europe in general.

The Philippines Department of Tourism will be at the London International Dive Show at ExCel on 08-09 March 08.

We will have a variety of tour operators and resorts from the Philippines in our stand, plus a raffle where you can possibly win accommodation and round trip tickets for two to the Philippines! You've got to be in it to win it!!

So please come by to say hello and feel free to field any questions you may have about the Philippines - the premier paradise for diving and holidays!

Happy travelling!

PDOT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast