Hi there, I was wondering if anybody on here has actually found something of interest lying on the ocean floor or maybe even a old boat or something. What would the signs be that there mite be something buried under the sand. I have access to a remote coastline in Sa not frequently explored and I must admit it would be way cool to actually find something of importance there and I have a feeling that its actually very possible as there are two river mouths in the area that can or could service as a trade line and even a few bays that could have afforded sheltered anchorage at first glance but gets pretty rough and stormy all of a sudden, perfect conditions to land a ship on the rocks as they tend to stretch pretty far into the ocean at most places. They also discovered a cave in the area a few years back where they found remains of cave men and later sivilisations, we also found lead ballasts close to one of the river mouths a year back, but the ship to which they belonged lies quite shallow so what was there has allready been taken , but if theres one the possibility for more is there or am I being hopefull? Just wondering