Wow you guys have grown as a dive site and I have grown as a diver but I'm still learning. When I first got on some crazy looking dude said give your wallet to your diveshop. Well I'm here to tell you he wasn't kidding BUT its been well worth the experience. I'm going to journey out and try a different instructor for Cave Diving. I'm excited to do this and see how my training stacks up so I will approach it with a humble and possitive attitude. The Florida caves are close and there are many to explore. I have family in Florida and can cut cost and economic times for me are tough so I feel I've arrived at this goal at the perfect time. I have much recreational equipment I would love to sell. I've just started to explore the site and I don't know where to go if there is. If someone would be kind enough to guide me I would appreciate it. I would like to add one thing I've noticed during my adventures as a diver. Divers are honest folks. I've met divers from around the globe and you don't have to worry about your equipment on the boat and I've even had equipment returned to me that came unattached while helping a fellow diver. I love this sport and the people involved!