I was on another board that I really don't like much, but it is entertaining sometimes, as well as unfair! They seem to have a big chip on their shoulders? Anyway a new poster was asking people to come to Iran and dive! I commented that I didn't feel it would be safe or worth the trip! My post was removed and I was warned! Next I posted that a businessman had disappeared from the Island where the diving was and like him my post disappeared! I was nor being political at all, just factual! Why anyone would support diving in a country where if your Jews diver, Christian Diver, Finish Diver, or the like you are hated? Where the rouge government is seeking Nuclear Weapons in order to destroy a country is beyond me?!!! Where the board by its censorship is supporting a country that denies the Holocaust by deleting concerned questions in what should be an open dialog?!!! I would tell you that if you support a country that is killing Americans in the streets of Iraq with IUD's then people need to go to that post and ask these questions until they remove the thread or ban us all! I is just wrong! I will not dive in Ecuador because of their mismanagement of Galapagos and treatment of tourists or Cuba for obvious reasons! We should all stand up to make diving responsible not just to the reef, but to recourses, and People!

Screw that other board! Am I wrong?