Thread: Oceanic Veo 250

Registered Users
    City
    Moalboal
    Country
    rp

Default Oceanic Veo 250

Can anyone give me a personal review of the Veo 250? I am thinking of purchasing one and would like your opinion..

Country
    Canada

I've been using one for about a year now. Although it's always in guage mode, I like the unit. Easy to read information, nice backlight which is easy to activate. Most of the diving I've done with it is in very cold water and the battery seems to get decent life. I haven't killed a battery yet but I always change out the battery once a year in the fall. I have no complaints with my unit and dont' think you'd go wrong getting one.

Registered Users
    City
    Moalboal
    Country
    rp

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I just put one on order, price seemed right and I hope I get much use out of it.

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

I have a different Oceanic dive computer, but I can tell you they do last. I have had 2 of them for years without a single problem. I always keep extra batts. in my dive kit as they both seem to go through them rather quickly, but that is no major thing. I am shopping for new computers now, but I am going with the Dive Rite Duo as I like the features and how it works.

Just be sure to read the book and mess with the computer BEFORE you go out for a dive as they all work a little differently, and some work a lot differently.