City
    Hopewell
    State
    NJ
    Country
    USA

Default Hello from New Jersey

Hello all,

I am a first time poster on this forum, but no stranger to the dive forums. I'm a native New Jersey diver, and am a PADI Divemaster. I have about 350+ logged dives, mostly here in New Jersey, but quite a few in places like the St. Lawrence Seaway & Lake Ontario in Canada, most states along the eastern seaboard of the US, Roatan Honduras, a bunch of islands in the Caribbean, and a bit here and there as well.

I love catching lobsters and spearfishing on the wrecks of New Jersey, and go out as much as my family lets me. I also love wreck diving here in New Jersey, and even run a local website for Jersey divers (NJDive.com) that also has a forum (NJDive.com forum), but it currently has less than 60 members. Over time I expect it to increase, since its only a few months old. Feel free to check it out. If you have any suggestions, I'm open to any and all. If there are any NJ divers on this board, I hope to get to dive with as many of you as possible this summer.

Regards,
    Mike
    Check out New Jersey's dive forum at NJDive.com, or visit my personal blog by clicking here

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Mike,

Welcome to our cool hang out on the net. It is good to see another Jersey Wreck Diver here. I am orig. from the Atlantic City area, but now I am a shooby living in PA and having a shore house. LOL (I know not too many will get that joke)

Ace

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

Hey Mike,
    Welcome to our little space on the web.
    Lottie