Thread: NOAA baffled over ocean readings

City
    Country life for me
    State
    HI
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
    Then there is Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni NO formal training and just a painter?
    Well, actually, in 1488 after overcoming parental opposition, Michelangelo was formally apprenticed to Domenico Ghirlandaio for a term of three years. Later in life Michelangelo tried to suppress this fact, probably to make it seem that he had never had an ordinary workshop training; for it was he more than anyone else who introduced the idea of the Fine Arts having no connection with the craft that painting had always previously been.

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Some will attack findings just because the credentials of the man presenting the findings! "You can't believe him because he has no formal training" or "The wrong school's Degree"! So going alone with that Evolution is false! why? Because Charles Robert Darwin had no formal training in Anthropology, Oceanography, or any of the natural sciences! He studied Medicine and theology! So he couldn't have discovered or observed what he did!

Then there is Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni NO formal training and just a painter? He was a self taught engineer and artist extraordinary beyond his time and I can't believe I have to point that out to some?! He worked in "The Trades" but their was no degree program! So for those who can't understand English or its meanings I thought I would further explain!

So no matter what you post about some body it comes down to evidence Vs No evidence! Most people who discovered most of what we know until the middle of the last century had either no or very little formal education. Yet it still matters to some who said it. Well what is ALGORE's Credentials inventing the internet or being the subject of "Love Story" or maybe re-inventing Government? Nice job!

No rebuttal to facts have been or can be offered! They're not there!
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345