Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
So I have posted line after line of evidence that the whole thing is a fraud!
Everything that you've posted calls into one of four categories:
  1. "belief tracts" authored by people with a clear and demonstrable axe to grind, or pocket to line, that are short on science and long on polemics.
  2. anecdotal evidence that reads something like, gee ... the winter in Albuquerque was cold this year ... I guess there's no global warming even though almost every glacier in the world has significantly retreated.
  3. posts of information from creditable scientists who later withdrew their findings because their original data was incorrect.
  4. posts by a creditable scientist who clearly stated that he had been misquoted and worse, had had statements attributed to him that the had never made.
I made all the issues clear, but all that you have done is continue to cut and paste more off the web that falls into one of those four categories. , You have refused to engage in a dialog on the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
What do we hear in the way of facts or evidence on the "Correct side" Nothing but the insult! The jab, the barb, the challenge of personal belief, but never any empirical evidence! Just lies and attacks! That's all they have!
I have not insulted you but I do challenge your personal belief concerning climate change, because it appears to have more similarity to a bizarre personal religious cult than to science.