Are you Scared? Shy? Didn't realise? Have a big diving secret? didn't know how to do it? didn't realise you have a profile? A spammer in disguise?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this with my moderator's hat on, just my normally loopy lottie persona. And yes, I have had a look a few profiles on here, it's interesting to see what people put down, whether funny or serious and gives more of a 3D effect onto a 2D forum. To know a bit about yourself and what type of diving you do..nothing too personal, nor giving too much information away about who you really are.

Apart from Ace, who can get a bit mad sometimes - in the funny sense - just thought I'd add that in before he flames me , DaddyH2O who flirts alot, iDiveChick who's an alien in disguise, The Pub who's the Wizard of Oz of SMN, BamaCaveDiver who has a really weird nickname to do with being grumpy that i've now forgotten and a few other people that regularly frequent themselves on here - we're not a bad bunch of people (honestly, really...we're not)

It'll probably take you the same amount of time to update your profile as it would to display the NewPosts page from the link at the top or to scroll through the main menu..

so, why haven't you updated your profile