Thread: Camelion replacement scrubber

Hybrid View

Registered Users

Default camelion

Hi

Thanks for your comments. This design will hold a radial or axial , we really want to test which would be the most efficient in this design. It is in its prototype stages so information is a bit limited but there will be more info when its available. We are showing it in London to allow people a closer look, but I know not every one can attend. We wanted to design something modular where divers could build there kit in the way that suits them without having to buy a complete new RB, but still be able to mount a lot of there standard equipment from their Inspos.

We have tried to make it very user friendly and field servicable where cell and solenoid changes are very easy. 2 or 3ltre tanks can be fitted. We still have a lot of testing to do to weed out any design faults and hopefully we will get there with the help of the public.

Hopefully we will have more news soon.

Mike & Pascal

City
    Burlington
    State
    KY
    Country
    USA

Thanks for the additional info Michael. I think you may have a worthy product there (I like modular systems that can be easily adapted to different uses.) I look forward to hearing more about your design as it progresses.

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCaveDiver View Post
    Thanks for the additional info Michael. I think you may have a worthy product there (I like modular systems that can be easily adapted to different uses.) I look forward to hearing more about your design as it progresses.
    thanks ,we will certainly keep you informed of progress.
    mike

Country
    USA

I continue to be impressed with the workmanship of what you are producing......
    SMN Publisher

Registered Users

Default camelion replacement scrubber

hi
    more pics of camelion at www.theadaptivesystem.com
    both radial and axials tested very good results.
    thanks
    mike