Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
The whole point is we need to stop putting our values on this type of activity! I get you don't like it, but so what? Don't go! Don't support it, but so what? Let the market and people decide! In the meantime it is a legitimate save activity that is less dangerous than the drive to the boat! It doesn't hurt the animal (Shark) and again the guy died of panic not the shark bite!

I am drawing attention to the fact that one persons opinion of an activity is just that your opinion!
Why do I need to stop putting my values on this activity? You have formed your very strong opinion, why do you think I'm not allowed to have one as well?

You need to apply your sense of logic to yourself, your opinion is also just your opinion. You are not an authority that can decide which opinions are right, which are wrong, which can be voiced in public and which should be kept private.

You don't see any problem with this activity, I do. You promote the activity, I talk against it. You and I have now (well and truly by this stage!) shown two very opposing viewpoints on this subject, both are viewpoints have an equal place on this forum. Other people will read what we've said and continue with, change or perhaps form their own opinion, make their choice.

I'm certainly not trying to make decisions for them, force them down a line, any more then you are... however you do seem to be trying to govern what I am saying, trying to force your own sense of right and wrong on me and tell me what I am and am not allowed to do?