Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Calgary, Canada

Country
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by seasnake View Post
    I live in Sydney, right by Glace Bay, so give me and Scuba Smurf a shout when you get here. We have some excellent shore diving we can take you to around here.
    yeah what Seasnake said, give us a shout and we'll have a ball. I have a small boat so we can possibly get a nice boat dive in too.

Registered Users
    City
    Calgary
    Country
    Canada

Default Sounds like a hoot!!

I will drop sea snake a line when I have some dates nailed down and we can set something up. Looking forward to meeting you two
    "From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.”
    Jacque Cousteau

Registered Users
    City
    Calgary
    Country
    Canada

Default yeeeahawww

Just packing and checking my equipment. Checking my list and checking it twice, four more sleeps. Yeeehawww
    "From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.”
    Jacque Cousteau

Registered Users
    City
    Calgary
    Country
    Canada

Default two more sleeps...

Two more sleeps and I'm off to cozumel....I can hardly sleep, feel Like I'm going to disneyland when I was a kid. I'll be sure to post a trip report
    Jacque Cousteau

City
    Sydney
    State
    Nova Scotia
    Country
    Canada

ummmm ... sounds like you might be excited to go on your trip ...
    -- "I'd like to be ... under the sea ... In an octopus' garden ... in the shade ..."

Registered Users
    City
    Calgary
    Country
    Canada

Default Off to Cape Breton

Well off to Cape Breton. Looking forward to diving there. Got all my gear ready. Can't wait to test my new Camera, a DC600 Elite.( fathers day gift)
    I will post a trip report w/ pics LOL
    Jacque Cousteau

Country
    Canada

looking forward to getting a few dives in together Conrad.

smurf

Registered Users
    City
    Calgary
    Country
    Canada

Default Thanks to Seasnake

Well ..I just want to say thanks to seasnake for taking me on a great shore dive at Grand narrows , Cape Breton Island. Cool wreck. Hopefully next time I will have more time and could plan another. Thanks again!!

I did learn a new lesson ( as a new diver I imagine there is alot of these still to come LOL) Never change a large portion of your setup and not try it before traveling 2 thousand miles LOL.
    Jacque Cousteau

City
    Sydney
    State
    Nova Scotia
    Country
    Canada

It was great diving with you that day Conrad, good weather and good conditions and a great site! I'm glad you enjoyed it and look forward to getting out again next time you're down.
    By the way you left your snorkel at the beach!
    -- "I'd like to be ... under the sea ... In an octopus' garden ... in the shade ..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12