Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
Bama, hope your feeling better! I have Parsonage Turner Syndrome and I know what you saying !!!!!
It is getting much better PB, the guys I am seeing worked miracles on my lower back a couple of years ago so I have nothing but confidence in their abilities. I've been dealing with RSD in my left foot since '98, and unfortunately this year the cold and stress double teamed to the point where it spread all the way up to the hip. Had my third nerve block this past Wednesday and just as with my back, I am seeing some miraculous results.

Prior to moving up this way and finding these guys every other doctor I had seen said the same thing, my back was so damaged (burst fracture at L3 that still resembles a train wreck, plus less severe fractures to 9 other vertebrae) there was nothing they could do short of medication so I would be on strong opiates the rest of my life; these guys had me playing on ropes again after the first procedure and off all pain meds in 9 months time (they lied, they initially told me their idea of long term treatment was 6 months )

I hope you are having similar luck dealing with your PTS; folks who have never experienced such maladies really have no clue what real chronic pain is all about (and I sincerely hope that they never get educated on the topic .)