Well just got back from 2 week (Jan 5-19) trip down to Cabo. Wanted to do some dives in Pulmo but apparently winds too bad in regular dive spots so they divert you over to less than great dives- same price though- I passed on this. By the way they don't tell you this until you get there. Lucky I bumped into few people that got sucked in. Dived in the regular local spots- most pretty boring but had fun with Sea Lions and had fun with the heavy surge around Neptunes Finger. Went with two differnt dive shops- Manta and Eagle Divers.
Manta was ok, big boat, only 8 divers of various levels and good equipment. I however felt like it as a real job for the divemaster and seemed a bit disengaged with us tourist divers. Had a great time with Eagle Divers. Very small dive company however had an incredible time. Divemaster was good, took us to great spots that are not the regular run. Only 3 divers, again with mixed levels. He treated dives as drift and therefore had more fun with currents and sealife (Octopus, nudi's, bat rays etc) as well as a wreck. Would diffently recommend this dive shop.