Thread: Little Cayman Topside

City
    Long Island
    State
    NY
    Country
    USA

Arrow Little Cayman Topside

I just returned from Little Cayman and thought you'd like to see the island, above the water.

The diving was fantastic!! Great visibility!!
    Unfortunately my underwater camera flooded and so no new underwater photos.

On land, there is not too much to photography, other than birds and iguanas. The airport is a photo "must" because of its size.

Anyway, you can see my Little Cayman photos here (some of them are from my trip 2002):
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/alidasp...310616/detail/

Feel free to ask questions. I don't check this forum too often so you can PM me directly.

Enjoy, Alida

Hi Alida,

Those are nice photos! You must have had a really nice time...how was the diving?

Country
    Canada

Great pictures, thanks for sharing

City
    Long Island
    State
    NY
    Country
    USA

Smile thank you!

Thank you for your comments!
    Some of those photos were from 2002 when I was there. At that time, I had a point&shoot camera and didn't have Photoshop to straighten the horizons! I hope my recent photos are more professional!

Anyway, the diving was spectacular as usual. Little Cayman has Bloody Bay Wall and the Jackson Wall, with drops to 2-3,000 feet. Coral overhangs and beautiful shallow areas make this island one of the best in the Caribbean for diving.

And, on almost every dive, we saw turtles! They are everywhere!

It was a great vacation and great diving!

Registered Users
    City
    Oklahoma City
    State
    OK
    Country
    USA

We're at Little Cayman Resort right now - let me know if there's anything you want to find out...the facility is absolutely great - they've apparently redone it and it's wonderful...the A/C works really well (I'm freezing!). The food is great too - will probably put on a few pounds. So far the weather has been a little stormy...hoping that will clear up.

Had a slow start - our luggage came in day late, however the dive people seem to be used to that as they waited till our luggage came in to go out for first dive yesterday so we could get in our 3 dives...the middle dive at Ringers (sp?) was great and last dive Busch Gardens was good, but the middle dive was best.

Anything anyone wants to know - well, within reason...let me know while I'm hear will ask or find out...pictures comingsoon.

Registered Users
    City
    Dallas
    State
    Confusion!
    Country
    USA

Glad you're having a good time, we loved it there.

If you could check with Mark at the bar that he was able to put up our "sign" from a couple of weeks ago, that would be great. No need to go into detail, but you'd be looking for a bikini top, couple of coconuts and some string! Shouldn't be too hard to spot.

By the way, if you find it and could send me a picture, that would be perfect!

Our dive crew were Neil and Dottie, say hi if you see them, from Ken, Vicky, Tim and the gang from Dallas.
    Take only pictures, leave only bubbles!