Quote Originally Posted by lars2923 View Post
I must agree with you on the suggestion of regulators. I own the MK25 S600 and 600T and they are performers. I use the MK25 S600 on my bailout. The 600T was my primary for open circuit diving, until one day a friend stuck his
Atomic B2 regulator in my face and I took one breath, removed the reg, looked at it, and then drew another breath.. OMG, performance was WOW.
In fact I liked them so much I bought 8 of them.
If you can find an MK25/600 and an Atomic B2, try them both and compare for yourself. They are both excellent regulators, but I've got to sway towards the B2.
Good luck on your selection.
Quote Originally Posted by rsh110 View Post
I have an atomic b2 regulator and I think its great! I got it on the advice of my instructor who used the m2 cause he does a lot of cold water diving. I can say it is way better compared to the regulator I did my first open water dives with but I have never tried the scuba pro so i really cant compare the two but i would reccomend checking out the atomic b2.
Again the choices I have do not include ScubaPro and the Atomic Aquatics B2. I live on the very small island of Guam on the edge of the Marianas trench. about 30% of the online stores ship to Guam or to APO-AP and only 10% of them charge below $100 for shipping for the smallest of items. scuba.com is my only option for stores and the local shops charge 30-80% over normal prices because of our location. I only buy batteries and refills from them, lol.