I totally agree with Mountain Dog - EVERYTHING in life has risks but life would be pretty dull if you didn't take risks wouldn't it - we'd all have to give up scuba diving for starters!!!! On UK tv yesterday they were saying that a lot of towns are not putting up Christmas lights this year and that Pantos are no longer throwing sweets into the audience because of health and safety issues - how sad that life is turning out like this!!!! Where has all the fun gone? I'm not suggesting for a minute there should not be strict rules re safety of airlines but there are risks in everything in life but then life is there for living and having fun!

I am sure there are many more full paying passengers than bargin ones and that it is better to fly full than have empty seats - $9 is better than $0!

Finally, I can't believe you guys have got so heated about all this - surely this forum should be a friendly one where people can express opinion but not feel 'got at' when they do! SHAKE FINS AND MAKE FRIENDS AGAIN - LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR ARGUMENTS!!!