Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who am i ?

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Looks like a Type of Tunicate to me. It looks like it has one opening on the top and a jelly like body or could even be more like a sponge type body? I would have to inspect it, but there are a lot of Tunicates around the world!
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

yea it probably is a tunicate after looking through a few more pics online I found a simular one. Thanks

Hi..yes, I am in the Philippines right now.

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Windy, not sure you can do that in the Philippines? You will need to learn as much as possible where your at and then you will have to intern with a professional or two where you will learn to put your skills into the real world. You will have to be able to travel and usually pay your own way! The budgets in this business are microscopic at best! The artistic and a static rewards are great and you get to work with some great people! Do you have any specific questions about the industry, the work, or skills needed? Your question is a bite non-specific?
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12