Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
"Man Laws"

Thread: "Man Laws"

Hybrid View

Registered Users
    State
    Suffering from Nitrogen Withdrawal
    Country
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
    He's talking about man-rule: 28: "There is no reason for guys to watch Ice Skating or Men's Gymnastics. Ever."

There's actually an exception to that clause. It reads like: "Not withstanding Man-Law Section 28, ice skating movies like "Blade of Glory" or others that make fun of men's ice skating costumes is an acceptable exception."
    Did anyone watch the Figure skating Championships past Sunday? I have a group of very confused 7yr-old boys that think Johnny Weir is a woman because he's "wearing a dress" that he refers to as a "sparkling onesie":

http://www.daylife.com/photo/03d3dOv8fL93o/Johnny_Weir
    http://www.daylife.com/photo/0aqp1Fegop4yM/Johnny_Weir

It's a double-satin off-the-shoulder, deep-V front & back with appliqued marabou feathers and crystal corset straps.
    Last edited by littleleemur; 02-03-2008 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Added pics

Country
    USA

Lol, Littlelemur! I just caught some ice skating a second ago flipping through the channels, (man law: an athletic girl clad in a skimpy number was skating -the only time a man can watch ice skating)

And there is this Johnny Weird guy hissing his way through an interview. His outfit confirmed my suspicions. He is not subject to man laws though as he is not a guy.

I would have thought after the "Blades of Glory" guys shown above, men, and I use that term loosley, would get the hint, but as you can see below, apparently some aren't guys.

City
    Sydney
    State
    Nova Scotia
    Country
    Canada

wow, what can you say to those pictures . . .

Registered Users
    City
    Dallas
    State
    Confusion!
    Country
    USA

Default No fruit in beer!

Noticed a missing rule, # ..... I've lost count. Anyway, no fruit in beer, I don't care what trendy, marketing exec thought it up, my suspicion is that he (or she) had shares in a lime grove somewhere anyway.
    In the words of Burt Reynolds, "why don't you stick an umbrella in it, serve it in a coconut and call in a Beer-a-colada?".