Thread: HD Interview with Bill Stone & Richard Pyle on Cis-Lunar Mark 6

Hybrid View

Registered Users
    State
    NE
    Country
    USA

Is there a downloadable version? I've tried to watch it a few times and between it stopping every 30 seconds to 1 minute and not getting past about halfway before it stops and wants to restart, it's a bit frustrating. A downloadable would definitely help.

Thanks!

Country
    USA

Default Answers To Your Questions from the Mark 6 Designers

Hello Giff,

The best thing is to let it load in its entirety before letting it start to play. I am on a Mac and it works flawlessly after a 1 minute initial buffer, but if you're on a PC that doesn't help you much. I don't know what it is like to have Quicktime for Windows and to stream it on a PC.

The problem with a downloadable version is it removes the proprietary nature of it all as we've had our share of proprietary photos taken here and posted on other boards.

I will ask this weekend when we sit down again with the video people if we can output a Windows WMV player version and see if that works better for the Windows guys.

It is my understanding the unit does note use voting logic, the 2nd cell is there in the event that the computer determines that the cell is no longer calibrating and validating to pre-established parameters.

If any of you have specific questions about the unit and its design, post them here, and we will get answers for you from the designers.
    SMN Publisher