Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're at El Galleon Resort To Review Them

Quote Originally Posted by Babydamulag View Post
    Where is the review for ASIA DIVERS??? I have been waiting to see what you think.......when?
    I dived with Asia Divers last year. Nice operation. I hadn't been diving in a while. Did a Scuba Review with them and then a few fun dives. I had a friend with me who was a non-diver, so I ended up not diving as much as I might have. They do five scheduled boat dives a day and have their own pier. No wading out to the boat By the time I left I had regained my enthusiasim for diving

Country
    USA

Here's the video as part of the pending review:

SMN Publisher

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Wow, that video was insane. Now that is what I am talking about! That is some of the best footage I have ever seen, National Geographic and IMAX style. Great job!!

Country
    USA

Thanks Ace. We're actually trying out a new forum modification, and it isn't working right yet. The video is compressed into a fairly small file, 150 megs, so the overall size will not support such a large screen as what is showing up, so the screen needs to be smaller so it looks sharper.

Anyway, that was the latest video I shot.....I will be shooting a new one in Anilao in 2 week. The next one will be better, as I am sitting here looking at a $500 achromatic diopter screw on magnification lens that eliminates spherical aberrations so the macro should be better.
    SMN Publisher

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post

Anyway, that was the latest video I shot.....I will be shooting a new one in Anilao in 2 week. The next one will be better, as I am sitting here looking at a $500 achromatic diopter screw on magnification lens that eliminates spherical aberrations so the macro should be better.
    Okay more info on the diopter, please!
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Also will this site be Vimeo friendly?
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

Country
    USA

We''re working on making it Vimeo friendly..so far it is not going well, but we won't be defeated.
    SMN Publisher

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12