Even though I freedive alot, there are times I need to blow bubbles when shooting video so here's my question:

I'm looking for information about getting my first set of tanks. I like the idea of using smaller tanks and wanted to find out recommendations about the ideal first setup. I want to use nitrox with them, and am considering double 40's possible triple 30cu ft tanks. Since I have no idea how this works as compared to a single tank, I wanted to ask the community for some guidance

The reason - they appear to be more balanced and provide a more streamlined profile in the water and this appeals to the freediver in me.

What special considerations need to be taken, etc?

Can anyone give a parts list for what would be needed to put together a setup like this - I understand the tank end of things, but I also dive with Poseidon regs using DIN valves and want to dive that with the dual tanks - how to attach both tanks with a manifold(?) etc is what I'm clueless about.

I was at DEMA and this tech diving stuff is a little overwhelming to this minimalist freediver so any input sure would be appreciated.

My LDS has no clue about this kind of thing so I'm having to find out by asking questions here.

TIA,