Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Who went, what did you think?

Thread: Who went, what did you think?

Hybrid View

Default Dema 2008

thought the show was excellent we were an upstart to Christolube as we make an O2 compatible grease for 100% oxygen applications.

Quote Originally Posted by freediver View Post
    The show was a little lackluster for me this year. I was going to shoot video of the show but it just wasn't all that interesting for me. I did hang out with World class freediver Martin Stepnek and of course my buds over at the Light & Motion booth. My friend and creator of Yazbeck Wetsuits (for freedivers), Roger Yazbeck, was a gracious roomie while there. Finally meeting Dave, The Publisher and freediving with Manatees was the highlight for me.

Overall show was somewhat disappointing for me as compared to last years show.

Not being one who likes Las Vegas, I'm not looking forward to next years show, although it is much closer than Orlando is...

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Freediver was posting in 2007 about the Florida DEMA not Vegas? Or I'm I missing something?
    May all your dreams be wet ones! Visit us at Twotankedproductions.com
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

Great show and met up with old friends!
    Reed's Rod dive Tool Please help save the worlds Coral reefs! http://safemooringfoundation.org/

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Bear View Post
    Great show and met up with old friends!
    hey ... I spent 10 minutes with Wyland too ... I had to bring a PC to his huge booth and gave him a demo of our dive simulator while he was getting a tattoo

But I forgot to tell my buddy to take a picture of us

City
    Beaumont
    State
    Kalifornia
    Country
    USSA

We loved your work and my buddy Tony came by to tell you so! Good Job! You must have been there right after me! He told me he was getting a new tat! The good part about lugging a camera, and then there is the lugging part!

Registered Users

Default re:

What an exceptional know-how getting endangered, magnificent animals swim good as a whole whole lot as us, roll much more than and beg for getting scratched, and we shot it all in HD video. There is practically nothing like getting to turn your HD videocam delicate port apart within your scratchy whiskers of the wild manatee wanting to nibble in your port!