Quote Originally Posted by acelockco View Post
I don't know how they can measure something like that, but I would not doubt it. I dive regularly with my wife, and while I have many more dives in and have been diving for longer and in more locations, I still look at her in amazement wondering why she is such a natural.

She swims better than I do, she uses less air than I do, and she notices many creatures that I completely miss. Now of course she is in better shape than me (I am 6 years older than she is), she is smaller than I am, and she has near perfect vision, while I can't see more than 1 foot without my glasses.

Anyway, I feel very lucky to have such a great dive buddy.

HOLY COW!!!!!

We have found something that Ace will not touch with a ten foot pole! Can we say playing nicey, nicey with such an obviously biased topic!!
The Ace lives in fear of ............... his wife!!!!!

Obviously said by one who does not have to surrender to the WILL of the better, er..... wifely unit!

Seriously that study is a crock! Lack of situational awareness is lack of training, not a lack of estrogen!!!!
This men vs. women battle has got to stop! I am so sick and tired of this ridiculous battle. We all have our short comings and that is not the purview of one sex over the other!!!