Since I'm heading off to Orlando for DEMA next week, I have the opportunity to get some shooting time while diving with the Manatee's the friday of DEMA.

This will be the first time I'm having to look at how to travel by air with my L&M Bluefin housing.

I'm perplexed to say the least as to the best method of getting there with my housing & cameras.

I have a full sized Tenba P265 Photo Backpack that holds my two TRV950's plus all my accessories and laptop. I had thought about trying to carry the housing in that since I was able to remove the handles with the spanner wrench, but it's an awful tight fit and I also need to take my long blades with me in my freedive bag as a second carry on since they don't fit into a standard size dive bag or suitcase.

The only option I have come up with so far is to use my roller scuba dive bag as my suitcase and place the L&M custom Pelican case inside that with a small change of clothes, but I'm concerned about whether some baggage handler would decide they wanted to walk away with my housing.

I need some advice as the how to travel with my housing.

TIA,