Thread: Live from Maui

Registered Users

Cool Live from Maui

Aloha everyone! My name is Sue and I have lived in Maui for two years now. I have not been able to do any diving since I arrived here (busy life) so I took a job at Maui Dive Shop, to make sure that I get out in the water. My kids bought me a dive in the aquarium at the Maui Ocean Center for my birthday. It was awesome. THere are about 28 different sharks with the largest being a male tiger. I petted a variety of sharks but was warned to stay away from the tiger unless he chooses to come near. Of course, he did not ( it sure was hard to keep from swimming up to him though). If you ever get a chance and have not swam with sharks before, this is the way to go!!!!

Welcoem Suema!

How do you move to Maui and not dive?!

But perfecct strategy to resolve that! lol

City
    Tingewick
    State
    Buckinghamshire
    Country
    England

Default Hello from the UK

Gosh, what a wonderful place to live.
    The diving must be fantastic. Here in the UK if you dive round most of the coast all you see is some brown fish (everything is brown!) brown crabs and pesky little jelly fish! And it is very cold! And bad viz!
    Am I envious - too right I am!!!!!!
    No doubt some one will tell me aboout the wonderful stuff in our seas but I have never seen them!
    Welcome aboard from another new resident.

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

hi Suema, welcome to our little space.

Shark diving - i am sooo envious of you, that is one thing I would love to do.
    Lottie