Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HD Scuba Video, Bangka Island, Sulawesi at Mimpi Indah Resort

Country
    USA

I just realized the juvenile black frogfish is not in this video, it is in the HD video I am currently editing. I have two separate shots of it, dark black, with occasional stuff growing on it and some whitish patches of who knows what.

It was shot at night so that means there are tons of large plankton around it and in each shot it watches, waits then snaps up a planktonic shrimp in unbelievable speed.
    SMN Publisher

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
    I just realized the juvenile black frogfish is not in this video, it is in the HD video I am currently editing. I have two separate shots of it, dark black, with occasional stuff growing on it and some whitish patches of who knows what.

It was shot at night so that means there are tons of large plankton around it and in each shot it watches, waits then snaps up a planktonic shrimp in unbelievable speed.
    Cool, looking forward to seeing it! :P

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post

Your PM box is full

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12