Dry suit? As most divers will only have owned one or two suits you'll need lots of replies to get a good feel for what's best of the available suits?

FWIW I use a Gates PRO-VSN 1100 (now ownde/operating unnder the name of Hunter) which was expensive (UK£650 about 10 years ago) but is made out of a type of trick material that is stretchy. All I can really offer by way of advice is get a MTM (unless you are a stock size) and that a tri-laminate type suit generally seem to be a lot more flexible.

Are you certain your shrinking suit and restricted movement aren't as a result of a poorly fitting undersuit?

Pee valve? Well, I applaud the principal, after all fish wee in the see all the time so it's good to get ones own back, I imagine. If you do go for one make sure you don't get the catheter tube kinked. I've heard it is very distressing if you give a squeeze expecting relief only to find a blockage!!! Shudder, a most unpleasant experience methinks?

Latex hoods? I use a full face mask and I bought one in order to make seating the mask onto the hood much easier. To prevent problems with equalizing my ears the hood cam with a cut back inner hood made out of under suit type material and a chin strap to hold it in place. I found the combination of trying to get both on and in the right place + keeping my hair (long) under the hood too much of a pain and gave up with it.

Going back to your suit option. I would be prepared to spend more than you really want to in order to get a good suit. After all, it is crucial to your comfort, safety, dive boat cred and protection and it should last for the rest of your diving life (further shrinkage notwithstanding).