Well, I will soon be buying a new drysuit and thought I would seek opinions/advice from you fine folks.

I am currently diving a White's Bi-lam, very basic suit with no bells and whistles. It has been very sturdy for me but it is getting tired (has some how shrunk a bit) and I would like to move up to a better fitting suit with accessories like pockets, dry gloves, pee valve, etc.

99% sure I will be getting a DUI suit. They have a good reputation and I can get a good price through one of the local shops I work with.

What do you folks have to say about boots, dry glove systems, deflate valve placement, pockets, attached hoods, etc. etc.? I have been seriously thinking about an attached latex hood but have heard strong comments both ways for them. Does anyone here have experience with them?

There is another thread here about dry gloves from OS systems. Is that a popular system? There are other systems from Si-Tech, and others I'm sure? What are advantages/disadvantages of the other systems? I have heard that the DUI system is not very good?

I have neoprene seals on my current suit because I find them warmer, but I think I will get latex on the next one. I think I will need a neck warmer j

And what about undergarments? Is the DUI stuff good (it looks very "lofty" to me). What is everyone using and how do you find it? I currently use some home made stuff but want to buy commercially produced underwear for this suit.

My Whites suit has served me for about 7 or 8 years, and I expect this one to do the same, so I want to make sure I get everything the way I want it since I plan to be stuck with it for a long while. Appreciate any and everyone's comments!