OK, I did it! I finally bought a boat. It is not what I was initially looking for, but once you head to the marina the sticker shock sets you back into your seat....WAY BACK!

So the boat I bought is smaller than I wanted and won't go far offshore, but it is a major upgrade from my canoe with it's 3hp engine! I seriously doubt I will even dive offshore NJ with it, as has been stated before the conditions there can get pretty nasty, but time with the boat will tell. There are still a lot of inshore and near shore dive sites that I will be able to get to with ease. I really bought the boat for general recreation though so I will get my use out of it diving or not.

Anyway, now I need to come up with a name for the boat. I thought we had a post about this before but I could not find it. Any help finding that thread would be great. So, now I am going to ask for your help in naming our new boat. I really would like to have a dive related name, but am open to suggestions.

Of course everyone here is welcome to go out on the boat with us anytime you are in the area.