Hybrid View

City
    Burlington
    State
    KY
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by acelockco View Post
    Sounds like some mechanic did not do his/her job properly. But I am sure that that same mechanic did not forget to complain that they are not paid enough and it is the customers fault because they want low prices!
    Perhaps he had to leave early that day to make his/her union meeting on time where they could complain about how low their wages were as well as how the break room needed a new coat of paint.

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCaveDiver View Post
    Perhaps he had to leave early that day to make his/her union meeting on time where they could complain about how low their wages were as well as how the break room needed a new coat of paint.
    Sounds just about right!

Now they have to have 3 more meetings to aprove the color of the new paint, decide on a contractor, and then find another contractor because the 1st one was not in the union. Of course they will need 3 additional meetings after that to get the budget to pay for the union painters because they charge tripple the amount as the non union workers.

City
    Sydney
    State
    Nova Scotia
    Country
    Canada

Giving the benefit of the doubt that it was an unforseen mechanical problem, it is great that they got us back to the ground safe and sound. (They had all the emergency gear waiting for us when we landed, what are the odds of that happening twice in your life? I figure I'm safe to fly now for sure ... ). It was strange that we turned around when it was shorter to go on to Miami, but hey ...
    The worst part was, not only being sloughed off with no help and no offer of compensation, but being yelled at in the process by Continental employees for something that wasn't my fault! Maybe they should have a union meeting about that!

I am not getting emotional!!