Quote Originally Posted by The Publisher View Post
Passengers on Lufthansa have it right, where mothers were free to breast feed their infants unimpeded by American psychoses, and the planes are a lot quieter to show for it.

Hey I resent that! I am an American and I have no problem with breast feeding (remember I asked for better food on the plane as well!). ****, considering it is a public place and all, the mothers should have no problem getting their photo taken during this as well. If they feel comfortable enough for that, then go for it.

Anyway if breast feeding makes the kid shut up, then fine. If it does not work, ther should be a seperate area in the back of the plane for those with children that has a sound proof barier.

Or better yet, keep the credit card on file of the person with babies. If the babies scream for the entire flight, then the baby's owners can pay for everyone else's tickets. I don't expect to pay over $700 for a flight across the country and to be disturbed for 3 hours by a screaming baby. Hey, if you can't control your kid, leave them at home!