We'd like to get a thread going where dive travelers can report incidents, past and present if their gear was ever stolen or damaged by any particular airport.

Right now if you all have some suggestions on what the post formats should look like if at all, and post such suggestions, just like Lottie came up with a great format for people expressing their ScubaMagazine.net Group Dive Travel location suggestions, we'd like to hear from you.

So far I personally have not had anything stolen, which makes me lucky, as for just myself my two checked in bags and one carry-on and a small backpack always contain an average of $33,000 worth of rebreather, diving and HD pro video rig equipment.

We've heard too many divers talk about stolen gear at the San Juan Airport in Puerto Rico in the past, we're not sure if that has changed.

We'd like to correlate the information and take it to the ministries of tourism of the respective countries and show them how tourism is being hurt by the crimes at their airports.

By the same token, let us know what airports have done a super job and you've never had a problem, we'll compliment their ministries of tourism too.

Opinions?