Thread: Whose going to DEMA 2007?

Country
    USA

Default Whose going to DEMA 2007?

We'll be there to report on the revolutionary new Cis-Lunar MkVI compact fully automated CCR rebreather we've been talking about for a year as well as talking to a lot of dive resorts about visiting for a review and HD video production as well as Official ScubaMagazine.net Group Trips.

We'll be doing a "Dive With the Manatees" HD video shoot and production the Friday during DEMA, so we'll be at the show Wednesday and Thursday all day long.

Banned
    Country
    St. vincent and the Grenadines

Cool I'll be going to DEMA

I'll be there, from the 30th Oct to 5th Nov.

First stop when I arrive will be the Red Lobster opposite the Convention Center - I know it's bad of me, but when you live on a very small island you crave a Mariners Platter and large Sam Adams to wash it down!

You can find me on the St. Vincent and the Grenadines stand - the island is being featured in Sport Diver magazine DEMA issue - so hoping to see a lot of interest from folks interested in diving SVG. (We are famous as a muck diving location, but there is SO much more to see here - wrecks, walls, caves etc....).

Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to touch base with you folks!

K

Registered Users

I'll be there doing video and audio podcasts for UWDV.COM and underwatervideographer.tv. You'll probably see me running around with a video camera in my hands and a large gray backpack on my back with the rest of my video gear in it.

Say hi if you get a chance - see ya there!

BTW - what's the time and cost for the Manatee trip? I might be able to join you.
    Last edited by freediver; 10-17-2007 at 10:22 AM.

Registered Users
    City
    Moalboal
    Country
    rp

I'll be there checking out all the new items and business practices as I plot my re-entry into the SCUBA industry. Last one I was at was in Houston TX.

Registered Users

Default I'll be there...

Walking my beat...
    Networking...
    Meeting long time friends
    Signing Autographs...

Having fun...

Hope to see you there...
    Lars

Explore, understand, protect
    "Let's go Diving"

City
    Milton Keynes
    Country
    UK

if you guys and gals are all going to be at DEMA on the same days - why don't you arrange to meet up for a drink or two somewhere? Take a group shot...??

Just my 2cents.

Have fun and i hope to see some reports and pictures
    Lottie

I will be at DEMA from Wed - Friday -- Wed is jammed -- Thurs and Fri less jammed -- cell text 928-230-3680

cheers

jds
    Joel Silverstein, VP COO
    Tech Diving Limited - Everything Tech
    Scuba Diving Limited - Everything Rec
    New Playground

Hi Guys,
    I will also be at DEMA, 1st timer though, hope to hook up with anybody here for coffee or little chat, to ease the tension.
    Joji
    my roaming mobile number will be +63918-8882888

Registered Users
    City
    Moalboal
    Country
    rp

I will be getting into town late Monday night an will be staying about a mile from the Convention Center on International Drive. My cell is 757-831-9994. I will try to give a couple of you guys a call.

On a seperate note: I heard the International Drive shuttle is pretty good, I intend on using it for most of my travels during the week. Hoping to keep my vehicle parked at the hotel.