Registered Users
    City
    Manado
    State
    North Sulawesi
    Country
    Indonesia

Default Blue Bay Divers in Bangka

hi .. if you like the video, which shows diving around bangka archipelago, check out Blue Bay Divers at Bangka - Sahaung. small and paradise-like resort, diving in small groups, not more then 2 groups at one boat and the dive guides really knows their spots.
    check the web site http://www.blue-bay-divers.de

Registered Users
    Country
    Singapore

Default How was it??

Hi there

I know its been ages since this thread was started BUT I just came across the Blue Bay website and man alive I must say that it looks amazing and the rates are SOOOOO reasonable!

I have heard some horror reports regarding Bunaken resorts (especially the cheaper ones) and I really love the idea of basically having an island to yourself. ALSO you can get to Bunaken and Lembeh from here.... not too shabby! Bunaken one day Lembeh the next then cruise to a deserted pristine reef on day three. Heard of worse ways to spend a week!

SOOO has any one got some first hand reviews of this place??

Cheers
    Al

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

I just looked at the web site as well, unfortunately I couldn't find an English Language version so it wasn't very helpful to me.

Registered Users
    Country
    Singapore

If you look in the top right hand corner above the BBD logo of the home page you'll see
    DEUTSCH ENGLISH
    click on ENGLISH and the english version pops up.
    Enjoy the temptation it brings.

Country
    USA

Or if you are lazy like me, here is a direct link to the English version of Blue Bay Divers
    SMN Publisher

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Thanks. Really nice, especially seeing that diver doing a flip off the front of the boat. Not necessary proper technique, but it looked good for the photo. The prices are a bit higher then I would expect for the area, but I really have not checked out any other places either. I am sure there are specials and package deals to be had as well.

Hopefully I get the chance to come for a visit someday. I am can imagine it would be a wonderful vacation in paradise.

I don't know how well the mandi would go over with the wife though.....
    Last edited by acelockco; 05-24-2010 at 06:47 AM.