Thread: Dive report and video from Egypt

Talking Dive report and video from Egypt

Just got back home from Egypt and have taken a lot of video out there. Here is my first effort which was a dive I loved.

SS Turbo - Red Sea

I hope you like it.

Steve
    Semper in sterquilinio haeremus: tantum altitudo stercoris interdum.

><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯ `·.¸><(((º>

"Sail forth - steer for the deep waters only, Reckless O soul, exploring, I with thee and thou with me, For we are bound where mariner has not yet dared to go, And we will risk the ship, ourselves and all."

In life, some people are poetry in motion whilst others are just gibberish in neutral.

My diving forum in the UK

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Steve,

Awesome Dive Report!

Really nice video, did you shoot any video of the interior of the wreck that you described in your report? Also did you get any artifacts from the wreck?

Ace

City
    Ft. Lauderdale
    State
    FL
    Country
    USA

Really great Steve.
    Thanks!
    ASW

"Don't believe everything you think"

Quote Originally Posted by acelockco View Post
    Steve,

Awesome Dive Report!

Really nice video, did you shoot any video of the interior of the wreck that you described in your report? Also did you get any artifacts from the wreck?

Ace
    I didn't manage to get inside the wreck. There wre plenty opportunities but there was so much to see outside with all of the fantastic marine life. I hope to visit again and get some shots of the inside. I didn't get any artifacts from the wreck as they have strict rules on that in Egypt.

Steve
    Semper in sterquilinio haeremus: tantum altitudo stercoris interdum.

><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯ `·.¸><(((º>

"Sail forth - steer for the deep waters only, Reckless O soul, exploring, I with thee and thou with me, For we are bound where mariner has not yet dared to go, And we will risk the ship, ourselves and all."

In life, some people are poetry in motion whilst others are just gibberish in neutral.

My diving forum in the UK

Wreck Diving Moderator acelockco's Avatar
    State
    PA/NJ
    Country
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Stevect View Post
    I didn't manage to get inside the wreck. There wre plenty opportunities but there was so much to see outside with all of the fantastic marine life. I hope to visit again and get some shots of the inside. I didn't get any artifacts from the wreck as they have strict rules on that in Egypt.

Steve
    Gotcha, so the info on the wreck what what was given to you. I can see that there is an amazing amount of marine life to see from your great video.

Our LDS ran a trip to Hyrgada Egypt last year, and I was told that it is one of the most amazing places to dive in the world. That is a huge statement, so if it is true I should try to get over there.

Plus where else can you see some pyramids during your SI?