PDA

View Full Version : Who's diving this weekend?

lottie
08-10-2007, 01:05 AM
and where are you diving? Anywhere interesting? Anywhere different? Anywhere out of the norm? In your tub?? :)

I know it's not officially part of the weekend, but i'm diving here (http://www.caribdiveguide.com/pinnacles.htm)tomorrow afternoon.

Daddy-h2O
08-10-2007, 01:12 AM
Be diving in Skeanatlas Lake, getting wet is a good thing

Quero
08-10-2007, 03:03 AM
I'll be diving this weekend. Tomorrow it's an uncle-nephew DSD at a training site. The most exciting thing I'm likely to see is the look of wonder on their faces when they see those first turquoise blue sea stars.

Then on Sunday I'm going to try to make it to some submerged seamounts and take my time poking around.

acelockco
08-10-2007, 03:41 AM
I am going to try to play hookey again and dive tomorrow, but this weekend is out for me as we will have a visitor from out of town staying with us.

rubber chicken
08-10-2007, 04:02 AM
I have got a night dive scheduled for tonight. Tomorrow morning i'm helping out on a OW course and then i may do a fun dive on a couple of little wrecks in the afternoon. Sunday, my LDS runs a morning shore dive that i'll be at and Sunday afternoon i'm cleaning the bottom of a boat or two in one of the local marinas. Then next weekend i'm off to Bali for 10 days of sun, surf and scuba. Just got to sort out a couple of mid week dives and i think i may be able to keep my diving itch down to a tolerable level.:)

Zero
08-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Nowhere:mad: Got to pack up and move so im out of the water for a week or so and its clear and flat:(

Matt