PDA

View Full Version : Quick Chix Poll

lottie
07-30-2007, 01:14 AM
Based on another thread and just for a bit of fun.
I thought it would be interesting to see what the other scuba chix out there think about this........ :D

acelockco
07-30-2007, 02:53 AM
LMAO!!!

I can't wait to see what the poll results to this one are going to be.

Thanks Lottie!

Now, I suppose there should be a poll for the guys and if they perfer their women to shav....ooh forget it.

Sarah
07-30-2007, 03:10 AM
You mean there's women who don't?!

Ah, but what is good for the goose is good for the gander! Get the hot wax ready!

Quero
07-30-2007, 03:37 AM
You mean there's women who don't?!

Ah, but what is good for the goose is good for the gander! Get the hot wax ready!

I'll shave (OR wax) any part of my body he's willing to shave his, :eek:

:D :D :D

acelockco
07-30-2007, 04:19 AM
Ooh boy, look what I started.

BamaCaveDiver
07-30-2007, 03:28 PM
I'll shave (OR wax) any part of my body he's willing to shave his, :eek:

:D :D :D

You probably have never seen a guy using a condom catheter (to connect to his P-valve), have you? Shaving is not a bad thing some times :eek:

Carp_dm
07-30-2007, 03:50 PM
I think this thread may set a new record in the downhill...

amtrosie
07-30-2007, 04:19 PM
You probably have never seen a guy using a condom catheter (to connect to his P-valve), have you? Shaving is not a bad thing some times :eek:

Bama Diver,

I wasn't going to go there! I was in the caves (little River, Peacock) this week-end. Had a ball and yes, the P-valve was essential. No more said!!

Quero
07-31-2007, 07:21 AM

You're right. I never have. Though if the razor is an issue, you could always do what we girls have to do--wear Depends, LOL. (And you have totally stymied me on this one. I'll shut up now. ;) )

Zero
08-01-2007, 09:23 AM
With a tear in the eye i will second that. Learning the hard way wasnt fun.

Matt

BamaCaveDiver
08-01-2007, 03:01 PM
ROFLMAO. I can still recall the day my buddy tried a wideband for the first time, and how I rolled in the mud laughing as he dropped to his knees screaming MOMMY.

acelockco
08-01-2007, 07:27 PM
ROFLMAO. I can still recall the day my buddy tried a wideband for the first time, and how I rolled in the mud laughing as he dropped to his knees screaming MOMMY.

What is a wideband?

amtrosie
08-01-2007, 10:24 PM
What is a wideband?

Wideband refers to extra adhesive utilized on the catheter, so as to ensure there is no "slippage" during the dive, creating another leakage....of sorts.

The pre-dive "trimming" is a must if one wants to avoid falling into the fetal position and crying for the gods to slay you.....all in front of your dive companions. This brings a tear to the eye of suffering diver, and a tear to the eyes of your dive buddies as they roll around on the deck (or other surface) laughing and completely incapacitated.