PDA

View Full Version : "new" tank

h2odragon1
07-21-2007, 03:56 PM
Help! I just purchased a tank from a garage sale $40 I did not see a hydro or vis date on the tank. If anyone can help with ID'ing this tank I would appreciate it.
CTC/DOD-3AL3000P639907Lluxifer04A92-S80.
They also had some old double hose reg's and a Dacor reg 1st stage Balanced Olympic; octo Enduro; primary no name or #. they also had a Farmer-John wetsuit, gloves, and some weights.
I did not buy any of the regs, wetsuit or gloves, or weights,but I left my # if he doesn't sell them today.

BamaCaveDiver
07-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Luxfer AL 80, manufactured in April of 1992, with a service pressure of 3000psi.

Zero
07-22-2007, 12:47 AM
Go buy the twin hose regs. They probably wont work but good collectors item.

Matt

acelockco
07-22-2007, 01:45 AM
And if you don't want the twin hose regulator, let me know. I would gladly send you the money for it. I have a place in my display case that it would look great in. Do you know how much he wanted for it? Really, let me know and I will transfer the funds to your paypal account if you have on or I can get you the money another way if necessary.

Ace

h2odragon1
07-23-2007, 05:41 AM
And if you don't want the twin hose regulator, let me know. I would gladly send you the money for it. I have a place in my display case that it would look great in. Do you know how much he wanted for it? Really, let me know and I will transfer the funds to your paypal account if you have on or I can get you the money another way if necessary.

Ace

The guy was asking $200 ea for the two double hose reg's. I did talk him down on the tank I bought and had him separate the BCD from the Dacor regs. He was asking $200 for the two of them. I left him my # but he may have lost it I will go back there tomorrow to see if anyone is there.

acelockco
07-23-2007, 01:52 PM
If he is there, see if you can get his number and I will give him a shout. If you can't find him, no worries. I figured at a yard sale, the prices would be CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. Yard sales are where you usually find those amazing deals.

Ace

h2odragon1
07-31-2007, 03:53 PM
sorry guy's I haven't been able to get hold of him. for the double hose reg's.