PDA

View Full Version : Freaky Friday the 13th and Joel's Pissed Sale

JS1scuba
07-14-2007, 06:35 PM
As you know we just spent two weeks on the USS Monitor. We got in some great work and some super video. Before I left for that trip I had Tim set up a Let's Make a Deal Sale with a winner to get a Mistral regulator. Well I came back in Tuesday and have been so busy catching up on things that I did not take a look at that last sale. On top of it it seems someone is trying to muscle in on our hose business. It seems that you all did not take advantage of Tim's Let's Make a Deal Sale. That tells me that WE did not do it well enough for you, and that get's me pissed off. You know what happens when Joel gets pissed off right?

Well it's Freaky Friday The 13th and Joel is Pissed Off Sale.

to level the hose game All hoses 30% off .... on the website. We are the hose experts. We sell more hoses to more tech divers worldwide than anyone else.

All other items ....... Let's Make a Deal. If it's not on the website call us. 928-855-9400 or call my cell phone 928-230-3680. Place the order on line. In the comments box make a REASONABLE offer -- if we like it you get it. If we dont like it we give you ONE counter offer. Shipping is added to all orders. This is your chance to go for the big stuff. You know when Joel gets pissed he wants to make YOU happy. So go for the computers, regulators, trips, analyzers etc. (new orders only)

PLUS ... a super special on the B-29 Dives.

Dive with us for three days in Lake Mead and here's the deal.

Friday -- PBY and Wreck Alley 200' and shallower
Saturday B-29 and Army Transport
Sunday B-29 and any other spot.
All three Days ........ $1000 per person

To book this special you need to reserve the back to back dates for the B-29 and in comments box note ... I want Friday Too! and we will take it from there.

Info on B-29 http://www.divetheb29.com

This sale will run through MONDAY June 16th.

We are doing a training run on the B-29 this sunday so when i get back that evening I sure hope to see a LOT of stuff in that order box.

Once this sale is over MONDAY night I will pull the winner of the BRAND NEW Aqualung Mistral Regulator.

Remember Tech Diving Limited......... your source for all your technical diving needs.

http://www.techdivinglimited.com

It is our pleasure to serve you.

Zero
07-15-2007, 11:14 AM
I thought by the title Joel had be drinking too much not that he was cranky. Gotta love all the different translations of the English language.

Matt

acelockco
07-15-2007, 01:06 PM
HAHA

That is too funny Zero. I never even thought of that! I have family from Ireland, and they also used the term Pissed to mean drinking or drunk......

JS1scuba
07-16-2007, 05:12 AM
Other side of Pond Pissed = Stone Cold Drunk from Warm Beer (daily activity)

This side of Pond Pissed = Pissed Off = Someone pissed in my cheerios and i am mad as hell and I'm not gonna let em off the hook that easily.

Cheers

JDS

Zero
07-17-2007, 08:00 AM
Its gotta be cold beer this side of the pond but still daily.

Matt

JS1scuba
07-17-2007, 10:10 PM
As you know this sale was a continuation of the Xmas in June sale.

The winner of the Random Drawing for the BRAND NEW AQUALUNG MISTRAL REGULATOR is ....

Ted Krayer of Alabama

Thanks for playing. At TDL we appreciate your business more than you know.

Regards,