PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Vegas...Baby

Mar/Leigh
06-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Hello, my wife and I have been diving for a little over a year....we are Divemasters and always in search of our next dive vacation.

lottie
06-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Welcome aboard.

What type of diving do you do in Texas. I've never been to Vegas and me being the curious type.

Lottie :)

Sarah
06-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Welcome both Mar and Leigh!

PinayDiver
06-13-2007, 05:51 AM
Sarah, don't you think Mar and Leigh win the couple-avatar award (if there was one :))? Probably makes some of us either want to find a partner who already happens to dive...or make divers of existing partners lol.
Hey, why not have fun contests around here, with credit points as awards that you can store for, say, a bigger and bigger prize (like a trip to Fiji? Yes? haha).
Welcome Mar and Leigh!

Zero
06-13-2007, 08:33 AM
G'day and welcome aboard.

Matt

Mar/Leigh
06-13-2007, 05:20 PM
Welcome aboard.

What type of diving do you do in Texas. I've never been to Vegas and me being the curious type.

Texas???? Have not dived in Texas, been bombed there numourous times though.....Vegas is very hot at the moment and summer just started.

lottie
06-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Texas???? Have not dived in Texas, been bombed there numourous times though.....Vegas is very hot at the moment and summer just started.

Sorry, I was having a "senior" moment and thought you'd said that you came from Texas. Then once I'd posted it up and edited it as I realised my mistake, I only changed the one to Vegas - I actually meant Vegas.......

Isn't Vegas near Texas???????

Mar/Leigh
06-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Sorry, I was having a "senior" moment and thought you'd said that you came from Texas. Then once I'd posted it up and edited it as I realised my mistake, I only changed the one to Vegas - I actually meant Vegas.......

Isn't Vegas near Texas???????

It's close enough....We dive here at Lake Mead but prefer Lake Mohave in Laughlin, the water is clearer and cleaner. Your living my dream, someday soon I'll trade my dress shirt and slacks for sandals and shorts. We were just in Bonaire two weeks ago and I miss it.

Sarah
06-13-2007, 10:13 PM
"Close enough" only count's in horseshoes and slow dancing!

PinayDiver, I know if someone wants to start doing 2000-3000 word/18 photos review like our Publisher did on Atlantis Resort, he could work on getting some deep discounts for dive accommodations in return.

But it does sound like you have just volunteered to coordinate some new contests here, lol.

Marleigh, you don't know it yet, but your next world class dive vacation will be in the Philippines, just ask PinayDiver, although rumor has it she is biased ;)

PinayDiver
06-14-2007, 02:48 AM
PinayDiver, I know if someone wants to start doing 2000-3000 word/18 photos review like our Publisher did on Atlantis Resort, he could work on getting some deep discounts for dive accommodations in return.

But it does sound like you have just volunteered to coordinate some new contests here, lol.

Marleigh, you don't know it yet, but your next world class dive vacation will be in the Philippines, just ask PinayDiver, although rumor has it she is biased ;)

Haha. Almost everyone's guilty of loving their own "backyard," right? (Although I never claimed to be its ambassador, Bojimbs or Santelmo maybe? :)) Speaking of fun, hey everyone, Allisonfinch started a seahorse fest over at Dive Discussion. Now that's what I'm talking about :) (Now if only I already owned a camera when we went night diving for seahorses by Malapascua's Light House!)