PDA

View Full Version : Banned... but not really.

SoCalDiveGirl
05-31-2007, 04:47 AM
I keep getting this message when I click on things or post a response:

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

But when I reload the page, its fine.. One minute i'm banned, the next i'm not... :confused:
lol Its funny, but frustrating!

Sarah
05-31-2007, 05:15 AM
Missy, do you think maybe you have an alter ego like a multiple personality and THAT is who is banned?! ;)

I'll post a support ticket and by tomorrow eve I should be.....throughly confused, lol

SoCalDiveGirl
05-31-2007, 08:35 AM
Missy, do you think maybe you have an alter ego like a multiple personality and THAT is who is banned?! ;)

Not sure-- I'll check with the voices in my head and see if they know whats going on here..:D

Btw-- how do we get rid of the "registered users" title under our names?

phrenicnerve
05-31-2007, 08:49 AM
delete all cookies. usually does the trick!

Sarah
05-31-2007, 01:13 PM
Deleting cookies shouldn't do that, it is a default name.

All members are members of a particular group. There are several groups you can join which change your user group. Check in your usercp or control panel.

SoCalDiveGirl
05-31-2007, 09:15 PM
Ok haven't been "banned" yet today, so maybe yesterday's bans might've been just glitches. :)

Not many titles to choose from-- will more be added? Tech Diver, Divemaster, Solo Diver, etc....?

Sarah
05-31-2007, 09:16 PM
Missy,

Do you use AOL as your Internet Service Provider?

SoCalDiveGirl
05-31-2007, 09:26 PM
Missy,

Do you use AOL as your Internet Service Provider?

Yep... and they're driving me nuts lately.

SoCalDiveGirl
05-31-2007, 09:37 PM
dang..... i spoke too soon

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here