PDA

View Full Version : Hi all from Vancouver, WA

Prostar
05-30-2007, 03:43 AM
Hey there,

Just saying hi so this computer will quit saying I should log in and introduce myself.

My wife and I live in Vancouver, WA. I'm a shoemaker with one of the larger shoe companies based in Portland and my wife is in the medical field.

We have been married for nearly five years and are just getting around to a proper vacation. We head off to Cozumel at the end of June. Essentially, we plan to make a dive trip somewhere each year hereafter.

I'm an instructor with a shop in Portland and my wife is Rescue Diver certified soon to be a new Divemaster. Or as I put it, my Divemistress.

I like warm water diving like I found in North Carolina, which is where I lived for 12 years and learned to dive 9 years ago. Nowadays, I stay warm in my dry suit. Something gets lost in the translation but the critters up here in the NW are cool.

That's my book for today,
Jeff G.

Sarah
05-30-2007, 03:46 AM
Welcome to the ScubaMagazine forum!

Haven't been to Cozumel yet, but you ought to try the Philippines.....fantastic diving.

Diver Dennis
05-30-2007, 04:01 AM
Hello to a fellow Canadian. I live part time in Manila and iDC is right, there is some amazing diving here.

Zero
05-30-2007, 07:03 AM
G'day and welcome aboard Jeff.

Matt