PDA

View Full Version : New URL?

CrazyHead
05-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Did you guys change the URL during the upgrade? SB doesn't work anymore...

dalehall
05-29-2007, 01:13 PM
Did you guys change the URL during the upgrade? SB doesn't work anymore...

I think that was the other forum-SB. Some kind of server move or migration. It's still not working today..:( Hope they get it fixed soon..

Diver Dennis
05-29-2007, 01:17 PM
I was on there last night Dale and there has been a dispute between the 2 owners. I'm not sure of all the details but "lawsuit" was mentioned. I couldn't get on today but a friend of mine in Yap was able to log on.

Sarah
05-29-2007, 02:44 PM
Guys,

We're told that SB has our url on their ban list, so I edited edited the **********.com thing in your posts so people know you were referring to SB.

Diver Dennis
05-30-2007, 02:05 AM
This morning there is a notice that there is a server change underway and it will be offline until Aug. 23rd.

dalehall
05-30-2007, 05:14 PM
Sorry iDiveChick.. Didn't mean to do anything wrong.. As for SB, I was able to get on this morning.

Speaking of banned lists iDiveChick: At work (Government Computer Network) this forum is banned as a SPAM/Phishing URL, but the other two scuba forums I use are not. The only two I've run across that are banned are this one and the one dealing with spearfishing. Any idea why you are banned? I think I know why the spear one is..

Sarah
05-31-2007, 07:37 PM
No biggie Dale :)