PDA

View Full Version : Logo links

Purpleturtle
05-06-2007, 09:17 AM
How about logo/banner codes so that we can more "jazzy" links from our blogs etc. For example, Xray magazine (a free dive mag) provide different logos for the reader to copy and paste into their blogs/webpages for a more eyecatching link.
I've just asked UwP magazine to provide the same.
See links at the left handside of my blog, if this does not make sense.

P.S I rather there was less threads for spearfishing. Its getting to the stage where a non-diver reading this forum would think the main reason we dive is to kill stuff.

Sarah
05-06-2007, 03:46 PM
We need to get some pro underwater photos taken to form as the basis for banners including changing the temporary large main one that exsists now, and the publisher visited the Philippines in March with that purpose in mind, but he said for some strange reason he just didn't run into any pro photographers on that trip and they didn't make it out to Verde island which has the necessary great visibility for a wide angle shot.

So with luck it will have to wait till August if he ends up going to Sulawesi, but if we can get some good visibility wide angle shots, we're going to make a whole range of banner sizes.

santelmo
05-07-2007, 07:18 AM
why hire pro photogs when we can all just help and contribute... i think we have a lot of underwater photog members... maybe they have good pictures they could share... :D :o :p ;)

-hh
05-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Or mention what rates you're willing to pay.

Getting a free donation sure would be nice, but free don't pay for the camera gear.

-hh

Sarah
05-17-2007, 09:28 PM
I think $100 or so ought to cover a logo and 2-4 different size banners. Pay is not an issue, it is just that one would prefer to be able to look at a bunch of existing works before committing.