PDA

View Full Version : G'day all

rubber chicken
03-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Hi,
Having found this forum via another, I felt that i should join up and join in.

About me ?....
Well, i'm a PADI DM, trained in the UK, now living in the worlds most isolated, (and sunniest), capital city. Perth , West Australia.

I have dived in English Quarries, Siberian lakes, Australian Reefs, Kiwi islands, Fijian Beaches, Hawaiian surf, British wrecks and now Aussie rivers. I am mainly interested in the life aquatic, but would not turn up my nose at treasure.:D

Despite the above, I am still a complete novice and hope to learn lots from all of you grizzled and salt caked hardened divers.

Oh Yeah! My name is really Keith.

Sarah
03-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Hello Mate!

Welcome!

So where in Fiji did you dive? (ok, so I have a one track tropical mind, lol)

jeff98208
03-02-2007, 06:30 PM
g'day mate! and welcome to our homble abode. there is one place i'd like to dive at, and that would be false bay, africa. i dont know why, but i just do :rolleyes:

Zero
03-02-2007, 09:28 PM
G'day and welcome aboard Keith. Im on the other side of the paddock.

Matt

rubber chicken
03-04-2007, 12:03 PM
So where in Fiji did you dive? (ok, so I have a one track tropical mind, lol)

Diving was on local reefs off SW Vita Levu and up in the Yasawa islands. Fantastic places and i'd live there in a nanosecond if i could. But for preference i have to say that i'd rather dive Ningaloo reef.:)
Although my favourite dive tends to be my last one.
Today I dived in the Swan River, 15 other divers, Thick silt, hence zero viz for most of the dive and my buddy's tank came out of the Cambands and she lost a fin,( which i subsequently found). Hardly saw a thing and still thoroughly enjoyed myself. If you can't dive the ones you love, love the ones you dive.:D. It's supposed to be fun, Isn't it ?

jeff98208
03-05-2007, 05:06 PM
diving is not fun... ITS A BLAST! :D like my sister in law says "once the diving bugs bites you in the ars, you have that bug for the rest of your days." and diving is one of a few that i would NOT trade for anything!