PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy in Canada?

seasnake
02-22-2007, 01:03 PM
Where does everyone buy gear from here in Canada? I am on the east coast and the pickings are pretty meager . . . If I'm going to buy over the phone or online I'd rather get it in Canada to avoid all that customs stuff. Right now I'm looking for an Ikelite housing . . . but what about any scuba gear, reg parts, etc.?

Ron

Sharks Friend
03-05-2007, 02:09 AM
Ron try the DIVE Shack in ST.John Newbrunswick ....

Ritchard
05-03-2007, 02:56 AM
If you're getting on the phone, a great place to try is DiveTech in Mallorytown On. I don't know what kind of diving you do, but I would be very surprised if they do not have what you want. The place is incredibly well stocked. Pretty nice people too.

Cheerio,

Ritchard

seasnake
05-03-2007, 02:44 PM
That's great Ritchard, thanks. Do you have a website/e-mail/phone number for these folks that we could post here?

stu101
05-11-2007, 01:18 AM
I agree about DiveTech being a great place. I've received fair pricing, expert advice and excellent service. Their address and phone are:

Dive Tech Training Centre 1624 Hwy. 2 East Mallorytown, Ontario Canada K0E 1R0 - - - (613) 923-1992

website is: http://www.divetech.ca/index2.html

By the way, I don't have any connection or affiliation with the place. I simply like to see a great operation do well.

Stu